Ange's mystic arte
Thanks. By the way, someone should put up information about Ange's Mystic Arte, Houyoku Shitenshou. Also, Absolute Zero called it as "Soaring Phoenix". Owyn-Ross (talk) 23:39, February 28, 2015 (UTC)Owyn Hammersley
Whenever someone finds the time to do it properly, he or she is more than welcome to.
Arosia (talk) 00:54, March 1, 2015 (UTC)
I'm sorry. It's that I'm still learning.
No need to apologize, but don't resort to spamming talk pages to have others make these changes for you. It's not difficult to format the localized names.
Arosia (talk) 05:51, March 4, 2015 (UTC)
A little help
You don't. The wiki generates that when you edit a specific section of an article, as opposed to the entire page.
Arosia (talk) 05:55, March 4, 2015 (UTC)
Teepo and Rollo
I think we might need information about Teepo and Rollo, so they won't be stubs.
Yes, we do need information on them, but unless someone takes the time to provide it, we're not going to create pages for them.
Arosia (talk) 18:48, March 4, 2015 (UTC)
I agree. Neither of us could do it, since I'm a novice, and you've got your hands full.
Owyn Hammersley 19:14, March 4, 2015 (UTC)
Peridot Harmotome and Pyrox Ferro
Maybe we need information about Peridot and Pyrox from Tales of Hearts as well. --Owyn Hammersley 11:33, March 10, 2015 (UTC)
I'm well aware what pages we lack. Stop spamming my talk page.
Arosia (talk) 01:44, March 11, 2015 (UTC)
OK. I'm sorry if I asked too much.
Owyn Hammersley 13:19, March 11, 2015 (UTC)
How's everything during my absence? Owyn Hammersley 03:16, March 19, 2015 (UTC)
I told you before not to spam my talk page.
Arosia (talk) 21:14, March 19, 2015 (UTC)
Sorry about the grammar mistakes I had made. I'm on the ipad, and for some reason, whenever I use the wiki and edit things, my spelling gets messed up before I realize it. Again, I apologize for making you work on my mistakes.
I accept your apology. And, I'm sorry, I was just asking how much has been going on.
@Omegaxis1: No worries.
@Owyn-Ross: That was Omegaxis's comment, not mine, and he was talking to me, not you.
Please, everyone, remember to sign your posts.
Arosia (talk) 00:02, March 20, 2015 (UTC)
hi there this will probably be really awkward so I apologize but I see that tales of the abyss is also your favorite tales game and that is awesome --KibouNiKaware (talk) 14:34, March 26, 2015 (UTC)tobias
It's the best of the ones I've played and definitely my favorite, yes.
Arosia (talk) 22:57, March 26, 2015 (UTC)
Natalia's voice actor
Hello there! I noticed on Natalia's page her English voice actor is unlisted. I am pretty sure it is Stephanie Sheh, sourced from IMDb and Wikipedia. Don't exactly know how to add that in which is embarrassing :(
While it may very well be Stephanie Sheh, we no longer list English voice actors unless the source is of a more credible nature. IMDb and Wikipedia are not entirely reliable. Many of our English voice actor citations derive from the voice actors themselves on various media or official personal sites, so those means may be your best bet at verifying Natalia's voice actor.
Arosia (talk) 03:35, April 6, 2015 (UTC)
Because no one has been helping me or giving me feedback on this project. I was going to follow the ToP location examples and simply use the hashtag method, but now I realize this could be tedious. I'll create them as redirects.
Arosia (talk) 01:14, May 3, 2015 (UTC)
Sorry. The ToZ arte pages look great, by the way.
Arosia (talk) 19:22, May 3, 2015 (UTC)
Please tell me what you think so far. I realize that a lot of content is being cut and will continue to be cut with this project, but I'm looking at the overall picture. This will drastically cut down on the number of red links on the wiki (locations were the guiltiest of this), and it will be so much easier to creation location compilation pages in the future. I feel it's a necessary sacrifice. The majority of these History sections in the existing location articles are "they go here, do this, say that" plot summary type stuff, which I feel is largely unnecessary for these locations. A few plot elements are necessary, but not a retelling of the plot, which I feel belongs on the actual game pages. I want to stress the geographical significance of the locations. It's been a lot of work, but I'm pretty pleased so far. Here's what I have in mind now:
- Tales of Phantasia - We have a good start, but I want more compilation to include everything.
- Tales of Destiny - The Er'ther Lands page will be perfect for completing ToD and ToD2 locations.
- Tales of Eternia - Pretty much a clean slate. Won't be difficult for someone who's played the game.
- Tales of Destiny 2 - See above.
- Tales of Symphonia - Christ. Look at the Sylvarant and Tethe'alla pages. They're dead and need some life. A lot of information will be cut, but I feel that the locations need to be included on those two pages. I'm actually pretty willing to do this because the ToS location pages are very old, and many are poorly written. I could really make the Sylvarant and Tethe'alla pages look nice, though.
- Tales of Rebirth - Just leave it to me. I'm getting ready to play through the game again and will simply flesh out the existing Karegia page. There are no countries in this game.
- Tales of Legendia - Ugh. I don't even know. The Legacy page has a pretty good start of what I hope to achieve.
- Tales of the Abyss - Pretty much done. Pleased with the results. See Kimlasca and Malkuth.
- Tales of Innocence - I don't even know, but a clean slate is good for this. No location template, though.
- Tales of Vesperia - Also pretty much done. Terca Lumireis is long, but I think it's fine.
- Tales of Hearts - I don't know, but you've played this game. Something can be figured out. I could create the page, but we don't even have a location template that I could refer to.
- Tales of Graces - Embarrassing start. See Ephinea and Fodra. I have no idea what I'm doing.
- Tales of Xillia - Holy fucking locations. I don't know what to do.
- Tales of Xillia 2 - See above.
- Tales of Zestiria - No worries yet, but shouldn't be bad once we have this new system going.
For escort titles, I'm not too worried. As you said somewhere, we can simply create a page for the world or something. I'm really liking how this is going so far, but holy shit, I hope there's not a limit on how many redirects a wiki can have. I doubt there is, but we will be gaining a lot more.
Arosia (talk) 23:57, May 3, 2015 (UTC)
- I think it's a great start. We're never going to reach the same level of detail in the location pages as other video game wikis might, but I think it's all right with current interest/staffing levels. On the other hand, I'm always a little techy about discarding information though, but that's just personal bias since I just a lot of the effort on the Phantasia location pages.
- As to the last comment, I've heard things explained like this: redirects are cheap. I really, really like them because piping links make things harder to find for specific terms. Lanate (talk) 04:22, May 4, 2015 (UTC)
I don't like the thought of cutting information either, and I see it as the only downside of this project. I haven't really looked at the ToP location pages yet, but I'm sure they will be fine for the most part. I'll try to preserve as much information as I can, or if you want to handle it, just let me know. I didn't feel bad about the ToV pages because Winxfan, and I don't think I'll feel bad about the ToS pages.
Arosia (talk) 04:32, May 4, 2015 (UTC)
- I wish I had the time to go through them, but all I can think is that I wish there were more hours in a day, lol. I was going to tackle the Zestiria title pages next, since they're integral into understanding the arte learning system (basically, each title gives a certain number of speed/power/technique points when equipped at level up, and they evolve under certain conditions to confer bonuses). Then I was going to make arte pages for Reve Unita, since my guide came for that too. Lanate (talk) 04:49, May 4, 2015 (UTC)
In that case, don't worry about a thing. I'll handle the location project, and I'll be super careful with your ToP pages. =) Also, thanks for taking the time with all of that. You're an important asset to the wiki,
Matthew Lanate. I hope to have more time to devote to the wiki this summer. I'm taking five classes right now in order to graduate this semester and receive my bachelor's degree. Summer couldn't come quickly enough.
Arosia (talk) 05:09, May 4, 2015 (UTC)
Taking a good look at those ToP location pages, I think they're actually fine the way they are now. You have enough well-written information in each one, so I don't think I'll have to do much work there. I probably will with the ToS and ToL pages though, seeing as how they're not nearly as nice.
Arosia (talk) 01:07, May 5, 2015 (UTC)
Tales of Wiki
While looking at Tales of Wiki I noticed that few years ago (around 3) Mayu posted on a talk page of a last active user at the time of her post asking about merger of Tales of Wiki with Aselia. I must admit that I consider adopting that Wiki and make it a more detailed Wiki (I know it may sound like a task that will take at least three eternities to be completed), but after noticing that message Mayu sent I'd like to know your (and possibly Lanate's since he's a long timer from what I know) stance about it: wether if you don't mind me adopting that one Wiki or simply merging the two (although I'd really like to go with this futile task, I'm not even sure why OTL). Also, the message in question: link.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 20:23, May 10, 2015 (UTC)
First of all, there's nothing to merge. That wiki has no content. Second of all, I don't support any other English-language Tales wikis, as this wiki is the official English-language wiki of the series. Apart from the horribad Neoseeker one, there's nothing but dead wikis, including that awful Winxfan one, which I finally provided a link to our wiki on its home page. Third of all, if you do start editing on that wiki, which I strongly discourage, know that you are forbidden from plagiarizing ANY of our content, including text, images, tables, etc.
Arosia (talk) 21:45, May 10, 2015 (UTC)
Well, it apparently never happened, and I don't know how to get it done.
Arosia (talk) 16:54, May 11, 2015 (UTC)
I think you'd need to read this since I think that covers what we're talking about right now. I think that they won't oppose this "merger" since talesof.wikia.com is pretty much empty, except a few things.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 21:00, May 11, 2015 (UTC)
I'll handle it when I get home.
Arosia (talk) 22:49, May 11, 2015 (UTC)
- I never followed up on it because we had are own problems on this site to deal with at that time, namely Winxfan. My intention was to show that this and the other duplicate Tales wiki sites on Wikia stay inactive for a prolonged period of time, as in zero edits whatsoever, to make a case for the Wikia Central admins to convert them into redirects to Aselia, which should remain as the only English language wiki for the series to prevent confusion, edit conflicts, and misinformation spread through lack of oversight/rules. It is better for efforts to be consolidated into one location, as in Aselia, than to have people go around making shadows of Aselia for no reason other than insulting the efforts of the users here. I never proceeded with merging this one since I was trying to make a batch request, and Winxfan proceeded to follow my links to one of the sites to dump his crap, resetting the time of inactivity of the sites... just like someone else just did on the one we are talking about now.
- "just like someone else just did on the one we are talking about now"
- If you mean the recent edits on talesof.wikia.com then it is my doing for which I apologize since I first started doing some editting and then went into exploring the talk pages out of curiosity really. I think it's of little consequence since no one visits that Wiki anyway. If you want to have that Wiki redirect to Aselia then do as you wish; after all I'm a rather new fan to the series and I'm still learning the ways of this Wiki.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 20:22, May 13, 2015 (UTC)
I'll handle it, but it's not a priority.
Arosia (talk) 22:41, May 13, 2015 (UTC)
Ideas for new pages
I wonder if it'd be a good addition to have an "Elements" page which would deal with how each game uses elements in their mechanics (I think we'd have game sections since doing element sections would be a bit "problematic" since not all games have elements in a traditional sense like Graces or don't use such element like ice and lightning like Xillias) and list-type articles for stats for each game.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 20:22, May 13, 2015 (UTC)
Sounds like an interesting idea. I would sandbox a draft or something first.
Arosia (talk) 22:41, May 13, 2015 (UTC)
I just created a stats article for ToX: User:Kaimi/ToX - Stats Is this to your liking? Feel free to change the table's colour. Also, please bear in mind that I need to confirm the last point for Strength, Vitality, Intelligence, Psyche, Agility, and Dexterity since I wrote that from my memory and I'll need to open the game to confirm their effects. I can also do stat tables for ToS, ToG, and ToX2 since these are the games I own and have a decent idea how they work with the battle system. Elements will come at a later date if a desire will come.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 21:29, May 15, 2015 (UTC)
I'm going to leave this one to Lanate since he's actually played the game and is more familiar with how tables should be.
Arosia (talk) 22:06, May 15, 2015 (UTC)
- Use the gray color scheme for tables on gameplay mechanics. But to be honest, this does not need its own unique page or even the table format. This is the kind of content that can be described in paragraph form in the game's own main article under "Battle Gameplay" (see MoS). In fact, all games should have something to this effect due to the different systems of each game, describing the way elements, status parameters (don't call them "stats", and use "knocked out" instead of "KOed"), and ailments/debuffs affect gameplay. These concepts can be designated into subsections of "Battle Gameplay".
- With regard to your grade acquisition input on one of the Grade Shop pages, please do format it in the tabular format following the style of the Graces Grade Shop page.
- On your "allusions", I find this to be mostly superfluous given how Tales games have a tendency to cross-reference past (and future!) games and other Namco/Bandai titles like iM@S, .hack, etc. Although there is a value to these pages, any kind of exhaustive list becomes 'more info than necessary', and I would want to have this content placed into the talk pages of each game rather than on a user workspace, both for accessibility and to prevent this content from being designated as pages of their own. This can be open to discussion but I don't want these stuck as a personal plaything.
- For arte descriptions, please avoid rehashing what is already said for the general descriptions of each arte. Zestiria artes are not significantly different from the general executions, and any relevant differences can be noted in that first paragraph if they are really all that different from the other minor differences that every single game exhibits. I think every page you edited for this purpose needs to be fixed due to absurd levels of redundancy. Successive paragraphs are meant to describe alternative activation means or alterations to the artes themselves, which can vary in each game.
- Well, that tabled data for stats or whatever can be helpful either way since it might be incorporated into the "Battle Gameplay" section of the game's main article like you said, it's just that the table will be used as a reference.
- It appears that the grade acquisition thing was removed, although I'm not really sure why, but I won't argue.
- Those allusions pages were mainly for my own entertainment, but also learning more about the series since I'm a newbie here so I think that's a good way to get some experience about it. Also, if these "allusions" would be put to game's talk pages just what would be a viable thing of an allusion. Personal plaything? Trust me, I don't just dump things into those "allusions" pages, I have experience with this kind of thing, if only through editing Final Fantasy Wiki.
- Whoops those arte descriptions. I'll be more careful in the future.
I've got a couple ideas of my own if anyone's interested.
1. A page that goes in depth on experience points in the series, with tables detailing the amount of EXP required to level up in each game, going from the initial level to max level. Here's an example from the Mabinogi wiki to show what I mean: http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/EXP#Experience_Chart We could construct our tables similarly to theirs.
2. A page that defines all the requirements to obtain grade bonuses or lose grade in each game.
- 1. Are you willing to test every single game's experience thresholds per level up to lv999 in each version of Phantasia, lv200 in Destiny PS2, etc? Not even the JP wiki sites have tried to do that. Granted, it would be useful if stat progression per character per level is also included, but this is almost literally impossible for Destiny 2/Symphonia/Abyss/Graces due to their permanent stat modifier systems, unless you want to torture yourself with a challenge run with suboptimal stats up to max levels. Even Mabinogi can't do this for the exact same reason, permanent stat modifiers from skill rank-ups, age bonuses, food, and titles.
(open beta to G3 NA/G6 JP player/Aura contributor says hi)This effort is extraneous and better focused toward editing existing pages. Why are we talking about bad new page ideas anyway.
- 2. No. They fit well enough on the page for the Grade Shop for each game, only if designed in table format to fit the style of the page. That is why I deleted all of those lists on the main page for Grade. This data does not belong there. In fact, I kinda want to re-delete that Symphonia grade acquisition stuff that was added because it was copy/pasted from what was once deleted, all spelling errors and phrasing failures included.
How do I add the formatted character information box with the image, game, hometown, etc. I think it would be funny to add it to my Rollo page...
For future reference, use the CharInfo template.
Arosia (talk) 20:13, May 16, 2015 (UTC)
My computer has a large screen, and I use the Wikia skin. Over night, the wiki screen seems to have shrunk and is now appearing in more of a tablet format. It appears this way on all wikis for me. Anyone else experiencing this problem?
Arosia (talk) 02:10, May 20, 2015 (UTC)
- While I use the Monobook skin, I checked the Wikia/Oasis one and it doesn't look shrunk. Maybe it's a problem with your browser?
I tried a different browser. Nothing changed, and it's driving me nuts.
Arosia (talk) 03:11, May 21, 2015 (UTC)
Sorry, but can you double check the Japanese names you put? The katakana for most of the Sacred Beasts have all had two recurring errors: the small characters get put as regular sized (シャ vs. シヤ) and 'n' keeps getting replaced by 'so' (ン vs. ソ). Lanate (talk) 02:08, July 9, 2015 (UTC)
I'll just avoid it from now on.
Arosia (talk) 02:50, July 9, 2015 (UTC)
I'd like to know if it would be alright to post crossover images for Yuri Lowell, Sophie, and Milla Maxwell since there's a collaboration event of this series with Granblue Fantasy? I can get the images from Tumblr which are rips from the game itself, although I found this (however I am not an enthusiast of JPG format and watermarks; personal preference) and here's a teaser on Granblue Fantasy's website. I'm just not sure about some things and I prefer to check with you first. Still, I'll include proper sections for the three characters, or should that be covered only in Trivia (which I prefer not to since it's a character appearance and not a costume or something on similar level, like Magic Carta from Tales of Graces)?—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 20:53, July 10, 2015 (UTC)
- Are the images yours, as in taken by you at the event itself, or do you have the permission to use image content that the uploader added onto Tumblr? That site is no different from Pixiv or Danbooru/Gelbooru/***booru, and all standard image copyright rules apply no matter what corner of the internet the images come from, aside from JP wiki sites that use GPL/Creative Commons or similar licenses that require attribution, or direct-from-source images like main website stuffs. Watermarked anythings are refused outright.
- No, I don't have the permission, but I can ask the person(s) who ripped the files from the game for the permission since the files are kind of like skit images seen in Tales of Zestiria. From what I know, Granblue Fantasy can also be played on a browser so I or you could try getting some images, but my Japanese is pretty much non-existent so that could be problem. However, what about those sections for Granblue Fantasy? Individual ones in "Other Appearances" or just a mention in "Trivia"? Also, I don't know the extent of abilities used by the "cameo" characters but I know for certain that at least Milla's Elemental Mastery is in the game, if that might be a determing factor on how we consider this game in our coverage.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 11:08, July 11, 2015 (UTC)
- The rule of thumb for "Other Apperances" is that they get a section for their cameo in another game if they have a story-related purpose for being in that game. Their artes are trivial at best, since even the Keroro frogs use Tales artes, and arguments can be made for Star Ocean's exceedingly similar attacks due to the history of Tale Phantasia... but let's not delve into this thought too much. Lloyd in SoulCalibur Legends is probably the most comprehensively integrated char in any non-Tales game (even though his motivation in that game is very much Lloyd-like), though Stahn/Rutee/Judas in Namco X Capcom and Yuri/Estelle/Flynn in Project X Zone may also have some degree of significance, as minor is it might be. I don't know since I haven't played those two games.
- Basically, if you can write more than a few non-generic sentences for the topic, then it probably won't be trivia unless you're reading and projecting too much into how important they actually are in the game. If they are simply in the game for no reason aside from "lolcameo", then it's just trivia. (In relation to this, I'd like to point out that single-sentence sections that currently exist under "Other Appearances" likely should be moved to trivia, since it's clear that these chars have no actual role in the given story aside from that same lolcameo status, like most support artes in Hearts DS. Unless anyone objects, I guess?) Costumes like Anise/Estelle's clothes in one of the iM@S games, or Asbel/Malik's clothes for Haseo/Ovan in .hack//LINK, are trivia for sure. If it's too early to know how important they actually are, then just slow down and wait.
Priorities, Kaimi. Priorities. Also, I agree that random cameo appearance that can be summarized in a sentence or two should be trivia, and anything related to costumes or accessory appearances should always be trivia.
Arosia (talk) 16:49, July 11, 2015 (UTC)
Phantasia must pay content
Hi there. Poking around old files on my Ipad I found screenshots from the extra content that Namco included for the IOs version for Tales of Phantasia. Those screenshots includes the item's image alongside their description as you can see here . I know you guys are busy dealing with the existing material (and most users never played the IOs version), but would you mind help me to organize the must-pay contents from the game? --a random Regular passing through (talk) 03:06, July 13, 2015 (UTC)
You're free to upload them since I know they're your own. I'll do what needs to be done from there.
Arosia (talk) 03:28, July 13, 2015 (UTC)
Thanks for the quick response, the files are uploaded. I also added the Derris Emblem & Mint's earrings (not part of the extra content) and the moment when Arche is turned to stone by Arsia. With those images, every worthy content from the iOS version that I captured is uploaded on Aselia. Those items appears in this order: miracle orb, holy lamp and the exp. tomes organized from the lowest to highest tomes that grants exp. --a random Regular passing through (talk) 04:04, July 13, 2015 (UTC).
Thank you, Juan Ma.
Arosia (talk) 05:02, July 13, 2015 (UTC)
I hated this layout change at first, but now I'm really starting to like it. I'm starting to realize that the pages were a bit too stretched on larger screens, and this change helps me interpret what a page will look like on a different device without the hassle of comparing and adjusting. In other words, it's grown on me. Also, gallery change? Should we consider this? Post your thoughts here.
Arosia (talk) 00:30, July 17, 2015 (UTC)
- I'll let you and the others make the appropriate judgments here. I'm more of a relic of the past, just like the gallery system that we use, lol. I put the gallery template in place to try to replicate the functionality that was used before Wikia changed the built-in gallery system, which was like a year or two before the "new look"/Oasis skin was introduced
and promptly forced on everyone without regard to choice and ignoring all negative criticism while simultaneously stealth-changing the terms of service. I will continue to prefer the things that I am used to using/seeing, like old YouTube and old Gmail prior to Google+ and social integration, which I still boycott in my own insignificant way. But don't let me hold this site back from any upgrades that might be necessary from the viewpoints that I do not agree with.
- Although in terms of things being stretched on larger screens, my intention was to make sure pages were readable on 1024x768 resolution as a standard, and this used to be part of the main page disclaimer. The list-type resource pages are often not able to adhere to this due to how much info has to be shown in a single table, but a lot of the manual line breaks were added to try to meet this screen width expectation. The "new look" skin screwed everything over due to the enforced page margins regardless of screen/browser window size, and if the wiki's internal CSS files can no longer be altered to change the way the skin works without breaching TOS, I'd rather not use it as a basis for anything when it comes to page formatting.
I actually really like our current gallery system. It's just that I've been gravitating more and more toward appearances that appear decent on all devices. The new layout doesn't seem to support five images on a row. On my large home computer, it appears fine unless you preview it. Likewise, my smaller work computer moves the fifth image down to a line of its own. I could provide screenshots, if necessary. In the mobile preview, the size of the images in galleries is distorted and inconsistent. I normally wouldn't care about a mobile device preview, but I'm wondering if it's solely because of our dated gallery system. I doubt Wikia will fix this, so that's why I'm willing to consider our alternatives available. I'm actually not even sure how the modern gallery is coded, but I can easily research it.
For me, I use the new Wikia skin because I assume that most readers are using it due to its default status. As such, it's always been my attempt to have our pages appear decent for all users in spite of my distaste for catering to the convenience audience of mobile technology. Appearance on desktops and laptops actually hold priority for me, but I don't want to edit in a way that butchers page appearance for others. I'm not sure if you've viewed how things are with the new Wikia skin lately, but larger interpretations for XL screens are a thing of the past now. All pages are compressed to display a near identical layout for just about all devices, save mobile, which are forcibly smaller. It also allows for more images to be embedded within the articles themselves without occupying the space adjacent to 2+ paragraphs. Essentially, images now fit neatly in articles and occupy a smaller space (typically a single paragraph) due to the article's compressed width.
Arosia (talk) 16:42, July 17, 2015 (UTC)
Ew. I really don't like the modern gallery setup. Are there any others?
Arosia (talk) 18:52, July 19, 2015 (UTC)
- I remember that I adapted the gallery template from Wikipedia. But there may be other alternatives found there or on other wiki sites. A quick search of alternative Wikia galleries leads to one example that might have better flexibility due to aligned image wrapping and no need for a lines parameter, but you may be able to find other examples and experiment with them. The gallery change was universally reviled by those who opposed that control over their wiki design was being taken away from them, with the gallery being like the second or third straw. The skin change was the final straw that led many wikis to migrate away from Wikia. So there have to be a lot of variations that work in a sensible way.
It's definitely not an urgent thing, and I really like our current one. Like I said, I'm just trying to stay mindful of appearances on all devices. It's honestly fine for now.
Arosia (talk) 00:33, July 20, 2015 (UTC)
Zestiria ENG cast
If the voice actors revealed the information themselves through an official account on social media or the like, then that may used as a credible source for citation. The article, no.
Arosia (talk) 01:07, July 25, 2015 (UTC)
Has anyone else seen this? It reminds me of Power Rangers lol.
Arosia (talk) 00:12, July 27, 2015 (UTC)
- I mentioned this game on this talk page back when we found out about it. But I was never aware of what kind of cutscenes would be going into it. Way too much effort for a literal slot machine game. But the Aileron family picnic scene is truly adorkable, because Stahn. Also, the bad guys in these scenes seem to have a marvelous tendency to explode to death, then resurrect seconds later just to explode to death again. Bonus points for Kongman punching Hugo in the face twice... need gif lol.
Project X Zone Affiliation
Sure thing! Actually I wanted to get around to asking about that, but I've been jumping around everywhere that I kept forgetting to do it. Since Yuri and Flynn's Bushin Soutenha will finally be getting an official translation in PXZ2, the timing is perfect. Letdragon (talk) 06:17, July 29, 2015 (UTC)
Yeah! I've actually already added PXZ Wiki to the home page. Thanks!
Arosia (talk) 06:19, July 29, 2015 (UTC)