Elize and Teepo
I see no one says anything on your talk page. Glad I'm the first. Anyway, Kinda need a favor. Mayu may already know about this but ever notice that Elize and her Teepo On/Off. When I utilize magic artes for Elize there are two versions. Here's an example:
Elize: "Absolve us of sin. Dispel!"
Elize: "Absolve us."
Teepo: "Have some refreshments."
This will cause confusion to readers. How would you go about this?
- You're not the first person to comment here. I removed comments from my talk page a long time ago. Letdragon (talk) 15:10, August 12, 2013 (UTC)
- And the deleted topic was started also by you, Winxfan. Remember that you are not the one in charge of doing things on this wiki, and if you're in doubt, DO NOTHING AT ALL. It makes things easier for you, and it allows us to not have to babysit your actions since you won't vanish forever like we want you to.
I was gone for months. Since I got Xillia I updated Arte pages associated with the main cast to include their localized descriptions and most of the incantations. Did YOU notice there were two descriptions for Fireball: One for Milla and one for Rowen. I'm not Trying to get banned here. And besides, I can't stop. I'm just asking someone for help on an arte incantation since there are two of them from the same person. Besides, It's not like I'm dumping stuff on you or Moviebaby for fun. I just check to see how you guys are doing without me. And by the way, Lanate has finished the monster stuffs. Now that Xillia is localized, the arte pages associated with it will have to be updated. Just to let you know. But Letdragon, I'm curious why you would delete your talk page instead of archive it?
- Because a previous argument between you and Moviebaby kept happening and it was quite disconcerting to see it happen on my page. It would be nice if we can all kindly help each other here on this wiki so we can make it the best damn Tales wiki ever, instead of yelling at each other for small mistakes that can be easily corrected. Isn't that what wikis should be about? I've been doing my part on Eternal Sonata, Project X Zone, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Grandia, Suikoden and many others. It's fun, and if there's a mistake, we should just point it out instead of throwing scathing remarks at one another. Letdragon (talk) 04:32, August 13, 2013 (UTC)
Oh, I might know. I do things similar to that. E.g. Scary-Go-Round and other pages that require more than one character and certain conditions, like the Tales of Graces f cast, who have the Shortened Casting Duration:s. Maybe you can put Teepo ON: (Insert info here), then Teepo OFF: (Insert info here)? I'll give it a shot and if Miyuki approves, you won't see it deleted, okays??? If all esle fails, I'll take the scolding. --水のウォーリー (talk) 02:30, August 13, 2013 (UTC)水のウォーリー
Thanks 水のウォーリー. And Your're right Letdragon. We shouldn't fight with each other. This is supposed to be fun.
- I see. When it comes to tech, I'm familiar with master as in "master control", but I didn't realize it came with slave too. Thanks for the assist on that, Lanate. Letdragon (talk) 18:05, August 21, 2014 (UTC)
Since you've been editing Ludger's arte page lately..
Here's a list of artes I'm compiling:
- Dude, I already said I'm ignoring whatever was used in trailers and pre-release stuffs... aka the point of your list.
- Yeah, I'm just putting up the translated arte names as I learn them in my file. Letdragon (talk) 23:52, August 23, 2014 (UTC)
Please be sure to read this and post your support if you'd like.