Hello Arosia, I´m kind of new at this editing thing, and I happen to not know how to modify the table calour and lines, I just copied it from the excel where I made it. May I ask you to modify it for me so it can look a little better??
Thats the page I edited.
Yes, I'll fix it.
Arosia (talk) 22:03, September 22, 2015 (UTC)
Okay. Thanks, Lanate.
Arosia (talk) 00:43, September 23, 2015 (UTC)
Thanks Arosia and thanks Lanate, it ended being just as I wanted it to be.. Sorry for the troubles.
Tales of Graces Soundtrack
Since Tales of Graces f has an accessible sound bank, including game tracks with actual, official English names I wonder if those would take priority in case if the page for it would appear. I could help with it, but that would take a bit of time because tracks are categorized by their utility, like battles, events, and location tracks.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 22:24, September 28, 2015 (UTC)
A sound bank within the game itself is entirely different from an actual soundtrack that is released and sold. They're separate entities, and the only thing appropriate I can think of for the sound bank is a system-based data page. If you cannot create the page yourself, you are free to provide the information elsewhere so that it's at least available for if/when the page is created.
Arosia (talk) 01:12, September 29, 2015 (UTC)
ToX2 "Day One Edition" Soundtrack CD
I want to make an article for the soundtrack CD I got with my "Day One Edition" of Tales of Xillia 2 (I think the same CD is also the part of the "Collector's Edition"), but the CD says "Original Soundtrack" despite having only 15 tracks on it (I think it's one third of the actual ToX2 soundtrack). Should this article be named "Tales of Xillia 2 Selected Soundtrack" as to disambiguate it from the future "Tales of Xillia 2 Original Soundtrack"? This CD has slightly different names for a few tracks than what you can find on the net. Also, should we put Japanese names next to their English ones and tracks' duration times?—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 20:49, October 10, 2015 (UTC)
Title it "Tales of Xillia 2 Selection Soundtrack", as this is how it was marketed. It is included in both the "Day One Edition" and "Collector's Edition" packs. Don't list Japanese names and track duration times.
Arosia (talk) 21:25, October 10, 2015 (UTC)
- Done. No cover image is available, although I can provide the image of the CD if needed. Track 9 seems to be called "Dance of the Resplendent Spirits" on the net from what I see, although my disc uses singular "Spirit". I'm not sure about my formatting of release dates and catalog numbers, so if you could correct them if needed would be appreciated. If there's something missing that should be there, please tell me.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 22:16, October 10, 2015 (UTC)
No image is fine, although you're free to upload one of your own, as long as it's decent, i.e., not obviously taken with a mobile device. For Track 9, we'll go with what the disc says since it may not necessarily be a typo.
Arosia (talk) 00:59, October 11, 2015 (UTC)
English Localization for ToZ
Well, for the past few days I've been watching videos of the English localization of ToZ and been gathering localized names. I think the primary concern at the moment are arte pages, followed by equipment pages (I was initially tracking equipment localization but ultimately dropped it, will most likely work on it after getting it at some point unless someone will beat me to it), however I'm lacking a bit with some localizations. You prefer for the localized names to be added in a single go, right? Also, "ToZ - [Element] Armitization Artes" should be renamed; I noticed that "armatization" is the name for the action while "armatus" (capitalized in battle dialogue) is the state one enter when they perform armatization, so wouldn't it be better for the naming pattern to be "ToZ - [Element] Armatus Artes"? Additionally, at least of the new artes shares its English name with "Wind Cutter" which is localized as "Wind Blade". Would that ToZ Wind Blade be called "Wind Blade (Armatus)" or something like that? Sorry for sending you so many questions regularly but I don't want to cause any trouble and things for you.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 19:40, October 16, 2015 (UTC)
The game was just localized. Calm yourself, and do not start making minor changes here and there. There should be some order to this process rather than the chaotic frenzy that spurs with each localization. Do not mess with Lanate's pages, as I'm sure he is perfectly adept at updating them himself. Also, I'm sure he's getting the game, so there is a high probability that he will work toward renaming pages and so on. I myself won't be getting the game and have been very busy irl lately, so even my attempts at researching localized terms will be limited at this point. However, you or any other user are free to leave comments on the talk pages of pages that need to be renamed, and I will get to them in a timely manner. Also, there's the move request log if you'd rather just post a list. Not everything has to be rushed right away. In fact, what I would prefer is that someone perform the courtesy of listing the known changes in localized terms so that everyone can be aware of them.
As for the arte question, Lanate's call. Sorry, Lanate. Arte pages are yours, though.
Arosia (talk) 02:00, October 17, 2015 (UTC)
- Sorry, I'm not getting my copy until next week. Move-request log's probably the best place for things, or a centralized place that can be used for localized terms like User:Arosia/Terminology. Lanate (talk) 02:19, October 17, 2015 (UTC)
Anyone else notice this?
Arosia (talk) 03:14, October 17, 2015 (UTC)
I've been compiling the localized arte names in this forum post I've got a majority of the names listed, as well as the localized arte monikers (Martial Artes, Hidden Artes, etc.)
- Well, my compilation is a bit more thorough and can be found here (there's a bit of Polish there, but the structure should be easy enough for about anyone to understand it). Feel free to update yout forum post with the help of my compilation.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 12:22, October 17, 2015 (UTC)
I sourced what VAs I could. Robbie Daymond's Sorey credit is in his twitter profile; he doesn't have an distinct tweet or official statement elsewhere, so I put it on archive.is and sourced another one that doesn't explicitly say the words "I voice Sorey" but comes pretty close. Michael Johnston as Mikleo comes from a blog he did with Christopher Niosi (who's Dezel). I think I got all of the currently unsourced Zestiria ones though. Lanate (talk)
Okay, thanks. I'm not even going to have time to deal with a lot of this until the weekend.
Arosia (talk) 03:17, October 21, 2015 (UTC)
- Also, Christine Marie Cabanos voices Symonne.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 21:57, October 21, 2015 (UTC)
Tales of Xillia 2 Villain
I was wondering should Rideaux count as the main villain in Tales of Xillia 2? the reason i'am acting this is that from playing the games it seems like all of the crimes that the other villains did and do can be trace back to him that and he started the events in the first place.
- ...no. Rideaux was acting under Bisley. All of the events of the game can be traced back to Origin's Trial, while the main antagonists to Ludger are Chronos, who wants him to fail the Trial and manipulated the greater problems of the Kresnik line, and Bisley, who orchestrated many of the human-related problems that Ludger encounters, including the debt. Lanate (talk) 01:54, October 22, 2015 (UTC)
was that said in the game?
ToG Equipment Images
I would do it myself but I'd be probably blocked after several uploads and would have to wait a bit before I could resume uploading since I'm not a staff member, but BrilliantCataclysmRips from Tumblr ripped some equipment icons from the game which we could use: http://brilliant-cataclysm.com/rips/misc/misc.html They are in the order: dualblades, robes, bladerangs, and daggers. I know it's not all icons but I think it's better to have something instead of nothing.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 13:21, October 25, 2015 (UTC)
Okay, thanks. I'll upload them later today.
Arosia (talk) 19:11, October 25, 2015 (UTC)
what is with all of the dead links in Bisley page and their are some in other pages as well? also who do you think is the most evilest villain in the series? it looks like i'am unable to sigh my post's sorry.
The dead links indicate that a page has not yet been created for that topic, obviously. You can sign your posts by typing four consecutive tildes (~) at the end of your post.
Arosia (talk) 18:07, October 26, 2015 (UTC)
I did that and it did not work.
Well, I don't know what to tell you.
Arosia (talk) 18:35, October 26, 2015 (UTC)
any way witch villain in the series do you think is the most evilest?
Why did you remove the Heldalf page? I don't understand why you meant by stub article. I just wanted to create a page for this character. Are there special rules when creating a page?
We do not allow single-sentence articles on this wiki. In order to create a page, you must provide enough information to avoid the article being considered a stub. In other words, the page should consist of at least a few paragraphs, as well include any necessary templates—in this case, the CharInfo template. The image file you uploaded was deleted because we don't use licensing tags on this wiki. You must specifically state the source of the image. For more information, read our Manual of Style.
Arosia (talk) 21:48, November 1, 2015 (UTC)
souldn't those two be aged at over 200 years old they were born when the last shepherd was around with was 200 years before the events of the game.
- No, it's a plothole. Most of the character's information was through Lailah who exaggerated some stuff. In reality, it's only been 16-18 years. Mikleo's age is about 18, according to his english actor. Ryousha (talk) 17:29, November 6, 2015 (UTC)
I still think they should have their age as over 2oo years old more then one character said it the game that heldof became evil over 200 years a go and in the main canon of the game as well their has not been a sheper for over 200 year and he died when the two where born and more then one character in game said it was 200 years ago when this happened.
- I'm going to repeat myself because you reverted my own post and you keep on failing to sign your posts so you can justify your false edits. The Earthen Historia near the end of game shows that it's only been 16 years. Michael was the previous Shepherd. You forget that Sorey was also just a baby. That would make him "218" during Tales of Zestiria, which isn't true. The official ages for the characters have been shown to be "Unknown"over here. This is the official page out of an official book which is a legitimate source, unlike your speculation. Please stop. Just stop deleting my post. Ryousha (talk) 18:42, November 6, 2015 (UTC)
in the main canon like I said it happened over 200 years ago now can you stop deleting my posts and I got all of the hystery things and it never how long ago it was in the main games canon it was over 200 years that it happened. I got all of the Earthen Historia and it never said to be 18 years ago and all of the other charcters in game said its over200 years a go I have the north America version of the game. also I can't read Japanese and this is not about the japan version and it's not from the book I show it in the store and it was bigger that and shouldn't of you showed me that in the first place that and now I'm getting emails saying that you just deleted the Admins wall what the hack is going on here I think I will turn off my email for a bit.
- This is for User:Grand Master Mario. According to the World Guidance handbook for Tales of Zestiria, here is the official timeline in order. click here. Age of Chaos isn't 200 years ago. Maotelus's blessing disappeared 200 years ago in the game. With his blessing, there were dozens of Shepherds and they all disappeared after his blessing faded. Another user stated what I stated before in one of the talk pages that it isn't 200 years ago, but 16 like the game shows and it's really dry and cut clear over here by BleachedXL. Ryousha (talk) 19:35, November 6, 2015 (UTC)
Is anything on the Aselia:Sandbox breaking for you? I'm experimenting with a way to essentially create key-value pairs for localized artes in order to minimize the amount of updates the arte pages have to go through when we get new localizations, as well as doing less formatting by hand. Lanate (talk) 05:19, November 7, 2015 (UTC)
I don't have a problem with any of it. I'm just concerned that it will be time-consuming to implement.
Arosia (talk) 18:51, November 7, 2015 (UTC)
- Mhm, this would be my pet project and a tad time consuming, but once implemented it'd require less maintenance than what's happening right now. It can also be implemented slowly, as it's visually designed to be identical to the way we do things right now, so front-end wise there's nothing visually different. Lanate (talk) 19:10, November 7, 2015 (UTC)
Okay, sounds good.
Arosia (talk) 20:40, November 7, 2015 (UTC)
- I noticed that my template is causing noticeable slowdowns on some pages, so I'm going with route B, which will end up creating a lot of smaller templates but will speed things up considerably. Just a warning that I (soon) will be creating a bunch of templates. Lanate (talk) 18:38, November 27, 2015 (UTC)
Arosia (talk) 19:37, November 27, 2015 (UTC)
I didn't feel as if I were banned because I had not logged into this wiki during the time. Well, I wasn't informed in any way by you about the editing. I had checked all boards, alerts and email.~ Yes, some edits were unnecessary like the Elise ones but useless trivia are stuff like Luke's page where it brings in real-life hierarchy and is not important in any way, such as marrying Natalia and Consort's of such is unneeded information.
Clearly some of the contributors are blind, Zabida (or Bamco localised name, Zaveid) has orange-amber eyes. Why does it get reverted back to red? Plus, the in-game also mentions that he has a tan and isn't naturally as dark as he appears, why did this information get removed when characters from previous games of the franchise have their appearance/unique trivia intact?
Yes, I can admit that Elise and Alisha had sloppy writing but the rest were fine. I don't see why the information of Edna being used to advertise a campaign was removed when other trivia information such as Voice Actors information or just cameo information are added and do not relate to the actual game itself as well.
On my other Tales wiki (Japanese) Lailah is officially written as Raira even though Namco Bandai localised her as Lailah. Yes, phonetics are interchangeable but even media of Lailah before the Japanese release show her name to be romanised as "Raira". Same applied for Sorey, Mikleo and Zaveid. But this did not apply for Edna and the rest with the exception of Rose being 'Roze'.
Well, I am just guessing that you don't really understand Japanese and like most focus on the english translation.
Speculative? Not really - just the Dragon Slayer part.
I have a lot more to write but I'll take a break. Ciao.
Seriously. You were informed about the editing, just not in any way that would have sent you a notification through e-mail. It is your responsibility to be mindful of these things by checking edit summaries and knowing when someone has reverted your edit. Also, I don't believe you when you say you didn't know because you even added information another user had removed back to the page without considering that maybe it didn't belong. You need to better familiarize yourself with these things before editing on this wiki because I won't tolerate it, and you will not blindly bulldoze your way through pages with this sort of editing.
Not just some of your edits were unnecessary. All of them were, which is why I was forced to revert them. The hierarchy trivia on Luke's page is noteworthy and interesting, but your speculative escapades are not and directly violate the guidelines outlined in our MoS. You need to consider that some of your edits are being reverted because you are a) inserting speculative information, (b) removing information, (c) using poor writing and wiki formatting, (d) ignoring this wiki's rules, or (e) a combination of all of these. If you don't understand what is allowed and what isn't, READ THE MANUAL OF STYLE AND MY COMMENTS TO GAIN A BETTER UNDERSTANDING.
It is not that I or any other user don't understand something. It is that you are failing to comprehend why you cannot edit in such a speculative manner, breaking rules and ignoring other users along the way. And yes, it is speculative. And yes, if you add it again, I will ban you longer.
Arosia (talk) 18:51, November 7, 2015 (UTC)
Seriously. I wasn't informed in a way then. Removing (my) edits previously made could be out of aggression from another, users do it all the time in wikipedias. And when have I ever taken someone else's piece of writing and use it as my own - there is no gain from that. Reverting information back, yet some reversions are clearly incorrect like with the Zaveid information. Somehow his eyes are red, some users need to get their own eyes checked. YOU need to add the correct information, either he has orange/amber eyes because if I do it then there is no doubt that it will be reverted. In the game he mentions that he has a tan, but writing 'dark skin' is approvable.
You say I violated rules by including some information on some characters; whether it is Sorey's name's original concept which Namco Bandai changed. I honestly do not care less for ban, especially if you are putting up a condescending attitude towards it. I added a few parts to the character's past and it gets removed for being speculative when it is a fact mentioned in the game.
You haven't played most of the latest games, have you? I know you have played the Japanese versions like me (I usually buy both and compare) but I have a extreme hunch that you don't really understand Japanese as a whole. Yes, my English is a tad bit off due to my background and having to remember English as well as 4 other languages - the mind goes rusty when you live in Japan for a few years. You are an admin, not really a ruler of sorts; heck, this wiki would be empty without the contributions from the other users. BUT I do admire that you would like this wiki to be organised and thoughtful.
Again, I disagree. If the hierarchy trivia on Luke's page is "noteworthy and interesting", then it is still not a good enough reason to be maintained. Once again, not all speculative (some were) but a lot of what I had wrote had meaning in it too. If Edna being campaigned in the Hello-Kitty crossover is not okay for information then there is no use for the hierarchy notes as it is similar to being speculative itself. It is more "If" and no "Is". Either way then the hierarchy should not be there - you can't always justify reasonings for going against your own set of rules created for the wiki.
a) Okay, I added SOME speculative information which was right to be removed. b) I did not remove information. c) d) Meh. I'll look at them. e) I'll look at the MoS once again.
I added some information for Edna. Please check if what I wrote is okay before any removal. Added info about her ribbon and umbrella in appearance. I expanded the information in her Fighting style from once sentence to two paragraphs and added more information to her trivia which I PRESUME is acceptable, seeing as what I wrote before about her calling Mikleo "Meebo" still remains.
You were informed through edit summaries, and that doesn't even matter because our fucking rules are clearly outlined in the MoS. Do not continue to argue with me on this because I will not entertain it. I don't give a shit what you know or what you think is acceptable and not for this wiki because that's not your call. These policies have existed since its early expansion and developed along the way. Previous admins, as well as myself, have worked to shape this wiki into what it is today, with community members providing help and support throughout the wiki's history. I'll be damned if you come on here violating our MoS, then berating me on what I seem to not know through my talk page. That is enough.
Sign your posts, and do not remove comments from your talk page again.
Arosia (talk) 19:22, November 14, 2015 (UTC)
The comment was removed from MY talk page, why should it matter to you? Are you some aristocrat? Because cursing is really helping you vent your anger.
I was informed through edit summaries? Stop talking shit! You can't expect everything in your rules to be remembered! Hey, as far as I recall, everything happened because you insulted me in a very childish way. You gave me bans without reasonings beforehand, what kind of admin are you?
Yes, they existed many, many years before you became an admin (even if you added to it)! And it had been such as long time before I had visited here once again. Yes, all admins work to make wikis what they are. But they are no use because without contributions, this wiki (as well as others) would be practically 90% emptier.
You are damned everyday. Signing.....
You're done here.
Arosia (talk) 01:01, November 16, 2015 (UTC)
Hi, I was wondering if User Sandboxes on Aselia was allowed. I want to work on some character pages, but as a slow, growing process on a sandbox page instead of it going on live pages. I feel like having incomplete work/edits will cause problems in the future and some of that work might be reverted before I finalize and complete what I originally intended to have published on a page. Ryousha (talk) 05:25, November 8, 2015 (UTC)
Sure, go ahead.
Arosia (talk) 05:32, November 8, 2015 (UTC)
The Don't Do This
In the revision history, shows a (Visual Editor) next to that person's name. I suspect it's the Visual Editor automatically doing it like how they love messing up tabber tags. Ryousha (talk) 02:16, November 18, 2015 (UTC)
I figured as much, which is why I maintain that the classic editor should be used instead.
Arosia (talk) 02:55, November 18, 2015 (UTC)
- I think it's possible to turn off VisualEditor, but I don't know how. I suggest contacting Central Wikia about that.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 16:00, November 18, 2015 (UTC)
Catalyst weapons help
Hi there. As you may noticed I've uploaded images concerning half of the Catalyst Weapons the past few days. Unfortunately my recording device messed up in the middle of the recording and the remaining catalyst weapons' images are currently on hold. So can you organize the published catalyst weapons like you did at the Shadow Somas page? --Juan Ma (talk) 05:34, November 22, 2015 (UTC)
I will once they're all uploaded.
Arosia (talk) 06:51, November 22, 2015 (UTC)
So, I've started here lately kinda going through images again, and I'm about to do a sweep that will involve weeding out unnecessary files and getting animation images off the mainspace pages, for the ones I find excessive or unappealing. I won't delete them from the wiki. I will, however, sort them onto a page so that they don't clog the Unused Files inventory, which is pretty full right now. The animation images, as I've said many times before and gone back and forth on, can remain for gallery-viewing purposes. Including them on mainspace pages, I've found, does nothing more than cause clutter now that we have plenty of game-related shots and artwork. Please keep in mind that I took the animation shots myself and could remove them, but I want to keep them on the web. I like how our wiki dominates Tales search results in Google Images now.
Arosia (talk) 00:08, January 7, 2016 (UTC)
Done with that part. Sorry for the bulk of edits.
Arosia (talk) 04:59, January 7, 2016 (UTC)
Think I'm done with everything now. Should be much better in terms of no more excess or unneeded files. I did a lot of moving and deleting, as well as organizing existing files into appropriate categories.
Arosia (talk) 02:41, January 8, 2016 (UTC)
I have a favour to you, Arosia. If I make a mistake can you write a message on my talk page, please? You don't need to inform Combatir. My Englsich isn't so bad.
(If I make something wrong here please don't be angry with me. This is the first time I try to write in a talk page.)
I rarely ever notice you make a mistake, but yes, I will address it to you instead of Combatir if the need ever arises. People make mistakes all the time, and I usually just correct it instead of posting on the user's talk page, unless it's something major.
Arosia (talk) 23:21, January 8, 2016 (UTC)
archiving talk page
I'll do it for you, and you can just watch how so you'll know.
Arosia (talk) 01:09, January 13, 2016 (UTC)
Yes, thank you.
Arosia (talk) 18:06, January 23, 2016 (UTC)
Changing our name
Hey, there! I have a favour to ask you. We recently changed the name of the german Tales of wiki. Would you please change the name on your main page? The new name is Allesteiler and the new link is the following one:
Arosia (talk) 00:57, February 14, 2016 (UTC)
Feel free to remove those interwiki links. Honestly, I thought that with the release of Tales of games on Steam the series would get more attention in my country since it's largely PC-based gaming here, I think, but the idea has evidently backfired. Yes, I think devoting my time to this Wiki will be perhaps more beneficial.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 21:27, February 16, 2016 (UTC)
In that case, could you remove them since I'm not even sure what all pages you sneaked them in on?
Arosia (talk) 23:42, February 16, 2016 (UTC)
I have removed all the interwiki links I added, I think. There weren't that many of them but there are possibly one or two still lingering. If not, then it's all good.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 21:42, February 18, 2016 (UTC)
Arosia (talk) 22:57, February 18, 2016 (UTC)
Project X Zone 2 Artes Names
Thanks to this game's release in English by our Bandai Namco branch, some of Flynn's PS3 exclusive artes technically now have localized names. In addition, Yuri and Flynn's Bushin Soutenha also has a localized name, known as Twin Wave. Would it be viable to add these names to the wiki by affiliation of Project X Zone, or do we need to stick to "Tales games only" official translations? Letdragon (talk) 08:32, February 17, 2016 (UTC)
- User talk:Lanate/Archive 1#Shanha and Sylphie Roll. We consider them to be subservient to translations in Tales games, but they are used in cases where they are the only source of localization. The same applies to all crossover appearances, so long as the appearance is a reference to the Tales series. Lanate (talk) 18:46, February 17, 2016 (UTC)
Arosia (talk) 22:34, February 17, 2016 (UTC)
I'm the first to admit that I'm not neutral in this, but there's something concerning the new user that I've found has held true over the years that I feel you should be aware of: here. I take a very hands off approach to this user because any good of their contributions tends to be colored by my perception. Lanate (talk) 02:55, March 4, 2016 (UTC)
I did not receive answers to my last two questions on this issue. It has been at least a week and I wish to know where do things stand on this matter.
Tales of Asteria Page
Hello, Arosia. Thanks for reviewing my edit earlier.
Regarding the page, I think it'll be better if each chapter is separated into their own subpage of Tales of Asteria. Each chapter has their own story and protagonists and/or key characters. IMO putting them all in a single page would clutter it. What do you think? Alxnr (talk) 14:50, March 23, 2016 (UTC)
I don't have a problem with it, but I would like to hear Lanate's opinion as well.
Arosia (talk) 03:25, March 24, 2016 (UTC)
- I think it would make sense if each chapter is distinct from each other, though data pages would all be put under the Asteria banner. Lanate (talk) 03:41, March 24, 2016 (UTC)
Then it's settled.
Arosia (talk) 04:04, March 24, 2016 (UTC)
- I have some more questions about the page.
- By "Asteria banner", do you mean the image in the game info template of ToA (File:ToA_Logo.jpg)? Each chapter has their own banner image, but I guess it can be placed somewhere in the subpage. Also, since I don't have the translation, and can't translate the Japanese story for chapter 2 & 3, the chapter subpages would become stubs. Is that okay?
- In this wiki, the translation of the 3rd chapter name, 結晶の大地と導きの光, is Light of the Guidance and the Crystal of Earth, which Google Translate agrees with, or even translated from.
While tales-of-asteria.tumblr.com/, an up-to-date ToA blog, translates it as The Land of Crystal and the Guiding Light. I don't have the knowledge of Japanese language, but I think the latter is more accurate than the former.
- What would the subpage naming format be? I'm thinking of Tales of Asteria/Chapter # instead of Tales of Asteria/<Chapter Name> to avoid translation error/inaccuracy.
- How in-depth should the gameplay section be? To my understanding, this wiki serves only as a general information of the series and not a "how to play" wiki. I'm not sure how much details should I add into the section as it's currently outdated (when I have the time to actually do that).
I'm sorry, Lanate, but can I hit this ball in your court?
Arosia (talk) 16:25, March 25, 2016 (UTC)
- I'm going to have to punt for the weekend at least; I'm at a con this weekend and don't have time atm. Lanate (talk) 04:48, March 26, 2016 (UTC)
Arosia (talk) 07:06, March 26, 2016 (UTC)
- It's okay. I know my questions can't be exactly answered quickly. Alxnr (talk) 16:35, March 27, 2016 (UTC)
- Nah, I meant that any Asteria-related data pages should use ToA or something like that. Something should acknowledge that the base game is still Asteria but the separate chapters refer to storylines.
- That translation's probably better.
- I would rather have "Tales of Asteria/<Chapter Name>" because I like having real names for page titles. Opinion on that, Arosia?
- As much information as you'd find in a user manual, though without in-depth numbers or anything like that. Overview is great; I wrote that section January 2015, and given the evolving nature of the game, any updates is appreciated.
No opinion, to be honest. The chapter names are fine.
Arosia (talk) 02:48, April 1, 2016 (UTC)
Need pages deleted
Hi, I was trying to make a bunch of pages for Tales of Link data, not realizing there already were already pages about it already. Sorry. Here are all the pages that need to be deleted:
- ToLink - 1Star characters,
- ToLink - 2Star characters,
- ToLink - 3Star characters,
- ToLink - 4Star characters,
- ToLink - 5Star characters,
- ToLink - 6Star characters,
- ToLink one star characters,
There might be more but I think that's it. I'm very sorry for this inconvenience. Also- Right now, pages like ToLink - Heroes: ★1 are currently using the jp data. How should I go about adding the data from the global version? Alienjellyfish (talk) 19:55, April 6, 2016 (UTC)
Done. That would be a question for Lanate, so wait until he has a chance to respond.
Arosia (talk) 20:37, April 6, 2016 (UTC)