Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Arte Description and History
Upon activation, the user twirls their gun and shoots the target. Patty will perform the arte differently depending on her current form. If Patty has the "Chain" skill equipped, she will use the altered arte Trigger Tune instead.
- Normal Form: Patty shoots the target once.
- Advance Form: Patty fires a close-ranged blast that hits three times.
- Brainel Form: Holding the "Artes" button will make Patty "charge" the shot by twirling her gun. The longer the shot is charged, the more damage and range it has. Charged shots will knock down the target.
- Critical Form: Patty fires three close-ranged blasts and throws a bomb shortly afterward.
Alvin can change this arte into Variable Blast if he uses it with his sword charged.
- Tales of Vesperia (PS3) - Patty Fleur
- Tales of Xillia - Alvin (Variable Trigger)
- Tales of Xillia 2 - Alvin (Variable Trigger)
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Vesperia (PS3)
- Japanese Quote: 外さん！
- Romanized Quote: Hazusan!
- Translated Quote: "I won't miss!"
- Japanese Quote: 外さん！おまけじゃ！
- Romanized Quote: Hazan! Omake ja!
- Translated Quote: "I won't miss! Here's a bonus!"