Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This article is about the sword arte "Void Tempest", formerly localized as "Omega Tempest". For the arte localized currently by this name, see Omega Tempest.
Arte Description and History
Void Tempest allows the user to deal a powerful slash horizontally through the target, causing the enemy to stagger for a slightly longer period of time than other attacks are capable of doing. This arte is not ideal for combos since the user pauses for a brief but noticeable period of time before initiating the strike, usually breaking the combo unless other characters help to keep the enemy staggered. In Tales of Phantasia, this arte has an exceptionally far reach, capable of hitting anything up to half of a screen away. In Tales of the Abyss, this arte can be used within a complete Wind- or Light-elemental FOF Circle to transform it into Dragon Tempest.
- Tales of Phantasia (SFC) - Cress Albane
- Tales of Phantasia (PSX / iOS) + Full Voice + Cross Edition - Cress Albane (Void Tempest)
- Tales of Phantasia (GBA) + Mobile - Cress Albane (Omega Tempest)
- Tales of the Abyss - Guy Cecil (Void Tempest)
- Tales of Innocence - Ruca Milda
- Tales of Innocence R - Ruca Milda
- Tales of Hearts - Guy
- Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon - Swordsman costume, Kengou costume, Shippuu Kenshi costume, Seinaru Kenshi costume
- Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon X - Kengou costume, Cress Albane
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 - Swordsman costume, Shippuu Kenshi costume, Kengou costume
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 - Swordsman costume
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Cress Albane, Guy Cecil, Ruca Milda
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Cress Albane, Guy Cecil, Ruca Milda
- Tales of VS. - Cress Albane
- Tales of the World: Reve Unitia - Ruca Milda
- Tales of Phantasia (SFC) (DeJap Translations) Fury Slash
- Tales of Phantasia (PSX) (Absolute Zero): Vacuum Slash, Shinkūhazan
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 (Kajitani-Eizan): ?
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 (Kajitani-Eizan): Void Tempest
- Tales of Innocence (Absolute Zero): Void Tempest
In-Game Desriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Phantasia (SFC)
Japanese Description: 真空破を巻き起こして遠い間合いの敵を斬りつける技。攻撃力三倍
Romanized Description: Shinkuuha wo maki okoshite to'oi ma'ai no teki wo kiri tsukeru waza. Kougeki chikara sanbai
Translated Description (DeJap Translations): "Gather energy and focus into one extra powerful slice."
Tales of Phantasia (PSX)
Translated Description (Absolute Zero): "Execute a broad slash with a blade of air pressure."
Tales of Phantasia (GBA)
Japanese Description: 真空破を巻き起こして敵を斬りつける
Romanized Description: Shinkuuha wo maki okoshite teki wo kiri tsukeru
Localized Description: "Create a tempest and slash enemies."
Tales of the Abyss
Localized Description: "Base: A spinning sword attack that creates a powerful vacuum."
- ↑ Tales Series Translation FAQ by KusanagiLord02 GameFAQs (2006) Retrieved on 2008-03-31.
- ↑ Tales of Phantasia (SNES) FAQ/Walkthrough Part 2/2 by JPuga GameFAQs (2001-07-15) Retrieved on 2009-07-01.
- ↑ Tales of Phantasia (GBA) FAQ/Walkthrough by sonicfreak77 GameFAQs (2007) Retrieved on 2008-03-07.