Arte Description and History
Upon activation, Patty will whistle, and a pot with a lid will land in front of her, damaging any targets directly in front. The pot will contain various objects, each with their own effects. These include oden, a brochette, boiling water, green smoke, a failed dish with purple smoke, and nothing at all.
- Oden: Recovers 40% of max HP and TP to Patty and nearby allies. Increases to 80% if the "Gambler's Soul" skill is equipped.
- Brochette: Increases Patty's attack and magic power by 50% for 10 seconds. Increases to 80% for 20 seconds if the "Gambler's Soul" skill is equipped.
- Boiling Water: Patty flips the pot over, damaging targets in front of her.
- Green Smoke: Reduces Patty's TP by 20% and poisons and stuns nearby allies and foes alike. The TP reduction is negated if the "Bust Security" skill is equipped.
- Failed Dish with Purple Smoke: Patty is stunned for five seconds.
- Empty Pot: No additional effects.
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Vesperia (PS3)
Japanese Description: 空から鍋を落っことし、その鍋からいろんなものを取り出す奥義。ウチの料理を食らうのじゃ！
Romanized Description: Sora kara nabe wo okkotoshi, sono nabe kara ironna mono wo toridasu ougi. Uchi no ryouri wo kurau no ja!
Translated Description: "Hidden skill where a pot falls from the sky, and one takes out various things from the pot. Eat the cuisine that's inside!"
If oden or brochette:
Japanese Quote: ご馳走じゃ！
Romanized Quote: Gochisou ja!
Translated Quote: "Here's a treat!"
If boiling water:
Japanese Quote: こんなん食えるか？！
Romanized Quote: Konnan kueru ka?!
Translated Quote: "How can I eat this?!"