Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Arte Description and History
Upon activation, Patty will whistle, and a pot with a lid will land in front of her, damaging any targets directly in front. The pot will contain various objects, each with their own effects. These include oden, a brochette, boiling water, green smoke, a failed dish with purple smoke, and nothing at all.
- Oden: Recovers 40% of max HP and TP to Patty and nearby allies. Increases to 80% if the "Gambler's Soul" skill is equipped.
- Brochette: Increases Patty's attack and magic power by 50% for 10 seconds. Increases to 80% for 20 seconds if the "Gambler's Soul" skill is equipped.
- Boiling Water: Patty flips the pot over, damaging targets in front of her.
- Green Smoke: Reduces Patty's TP by 20% and poisons and stuns nearby allies and foes alike. The TP reduction is negated if the "Bust Security" skill is equipped.
- Failed Dish with Purple Smoke: Patty is stunned for five seconds.
- Empty Pot: No additional effects.
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Vesperia (PS3)
Japanese Description: 空から鍋を落っことし、その鍋からいろんなものを取り出す奥義。ウチの料理を食らうのじゃ！
Romanized Description: Sora kara nabe wo okkotoshi, sono nabe kara ironna mono wo toridasu ougi. Uchi no ryouri wo kurau no ja!
Translated Description: "Hidden skill where a pot falls from the sky, and one takes out various things from the pot. Eat the cuisine that's inside!"
If oden or brochette:
Japanese Quote: ご馳走じゃ！
Romanized Quote: Gochisou ja!
Translated Quote: "Here's a treat!"
If boiling water:
Japanese Quote: こんなん食えるか？！
Romanized Quote: Konnan kueru ka?!
Translated Quote: "How can I eat this?!"