Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Arte Description and History
When used, the Wind Arrow spell summons an arrow of wind that targets and then pierces an enemy. In Tales of Symphonia, Yutis is capable of using a strike arte version of the move. Her version involves her releasing a small barrage of arrows. It also has a slight pronunciation alteration from Uindoaroo (ウインドアロー?) to Windoaroo (ウィンドアロー?).
- Tales of Destiny (PSX) - Swordian Clemente, Swordian Igtenos, "Wind Power" Aura Disc (Wind Arrow)
- Tales of Destiny (PS2) + Director's Cut - Philia Felice, Garr Kelvin
- Tales of Symphonia - Yutis (Wind Arrow)
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 - Pilgrim costume, Garr Kelvin
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 - Garr Kelvin
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Philia Felice, Garr Kelvin
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Philia Felice, Garr Kelvin
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 (Kajitani-Eizan): ?
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 (Kajitani-Eizan): ?
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Destiny (PSX)
Localized Description: "Attacks the enemy with arrows created by strong air pressure."
- ↑ Tales of Destiny (PS) FAQ/Walkthrough by CMoriarty / Psycho Penguin GameFAQs (2002) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.