Arte Description and History
The user thrusts into the enemy and then slams them with their fist, knocking them into the ground. In the PlayStation 3 port of Tales of Vesperia, this arte can be changed to Marian while the "Judas" costume title is equipped, and it can be learned as a separate arte after 50 uses.
- Tales of Vesperia - Yuri Lowell (Wolf Strike)
- Tales of Xillia - Jiao (Wolf Strike)
- Tales of Xillia 2 - Jiao (Wolf Strike)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Yuri Lowell
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Yuri Lowell
- Tales of VS. - Yuri Lowell
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Vesperia
Localized Description: "Base Arte: A sharp thrust attack followed by an uppercut."